Friday, September 24, 2010

So Much to Do So Little Time

My list of things to do today consisted of this:
1. Find this store called Real Foods, so that I can buy poppy seeds
2. Make the cake for my flat swap tonight
3. Go to the bank, activate my card and find out how to wire money from the US
4. Go to the stores I thought about getting a job at
5. Get my books for school
6. Get groceries
Good thing I only got about half of that stuff done, I even woke up early and still didn't finish. It took me a little while to find the Real Foods place, but it was worth it. I got my poppy seeds and found that the store is a lot like whole foods, which makes me happy. The only problem is that it's a little expensive and it's pretty far from my flat.
The visit to the bank was, as always, a fiasco. It took forever waiting in line, and I had forgotten my passport. But in the end I got all of the information I needed, even if it did take most of my day.
Getting groceries was simple, at least one of the things was today.
I got one of my books for class, apparently I have to go somewhere else to get the others though, and I have no idea where...
I didn't get to look for a job but hopefully I can do that tomorrow, or maybe next Friday since I don't have any classes on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment