Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rainy Days

I was just so happy to find that it was raining this morning. The good thing is that it is not raining too hard. My Introduction to the European Union class was today. This class is also in a Harry Potter type building, and the classroom looks extremely old, it's filled with old rickety wooden benches that are set up in theatre style. I thought it was kind of cool though, sitting in these old fashioned desks, in an old building, listening to an old professor talk about the history of the European Union. It should be an interesting class, there is lot of reading for it though. Once my flatmate gets back from class we are going to get our books. There's really no specific bookstore here, you really just have to search through all of the bookstores in town to find your book at the cheapest price...should be interesting. After that I have tennis, but I'm thinking it might be a little too wet on the courts, hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment