Friday, September 17, 2010

No Rest for the Weary

This morning I had the idea that I'd shower, have a relaxing day, maybe go grocery shopping, but somehow that didn't happen. When I tried to take a shower this morning the water was freezing cold and wasn't showing any signs of getting warmer. My flatmate had said that they turn off the heating for the water during the afternoon so it's possible that I wouldn't be able to get a hot shower. yea right. There was no way I was taking a freezing shower, I tried but started to get a chill half way through. So I tried lots of different things to get the water hot, it turns out there are two switches in the kitchen that you have to turn on if you want the water to be hot for a certain amount of time. Awesome.
After my hot shower I was searching on the Internet for a place to buy tennis shoes, since I needed knew ones. I found a place to buy them and the walk took about thirty minutes. Of course I had to get groceries on the way back. So my journey for shoes took me almost two hours.
So now I'm exhausted, but I got a lot accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment