Monday, September 13, 2010

Nightmare on South Clerk Street

This morning my plan was to set up my bank account, buy extension cords, get groceries and get a new cell phone. Even though I accomplished all of this it took from 9:30 in the morning until 5 in the evening. The day started off well, I got my groceries, extension cords, and got my new cell phone. My dad and I next went to the bank. First problem started at the bank. I needed a specific letter from the University, but I didn't have this letter and I didn't have a printer to get the letter. So my dad and I ran around town trying to find a Internet cafe and when that failed we went to the University. This is where the nightmare on South Clerk Street comes in. It may not have been on South Clerk Street, but it was on the Universities campus, it was a game of hide and seek. Every person we talked to sent us to another place on campus, until finally someone has the novel idea to tell me to go to the library and print the letter off myself. So in the end this is what I did and got to the bank, which took another hour, but I still got the account. Unfortunately, I still have to wait 5 days until I can get my debit card. So in the end it took about eight hours to get everything done and I am totally worn out, but at least the nightmare is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment