Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BeanScene

This morning I went for another run at Holyrood Park, it was very nice. I got back to my flat and saw that we had gotten mail, two of the letters were for me. Finally my bank had sent me my pin number, of course they sent it twice and they haven't sent me my card yet so I can't even really use it yet. Our Internet is still not working. It's really a pain because I needed to figure out where one of my classes is today. So annoying. So I walked down the street and found a little coffee shop called BeanScene, http://www.beanscene.co.uk/, with free Wifi. So I bought myself a hot chocolate and I'm sitting at the window enjoying my Internet, they are playing the Beatles and the Beach Boys in the cafe haha, couldn't be any better. Too bad the hot chocolate was expensive, it's got whipped cream and marshmallows on it, I would certainly come back for more. Hopefully my Internet will be working again later after my classes, otherwise it will be back to the library...

No comments:

Post a Comment