Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring

I need some Wellies! I woke up to pouring rain this morning and it still has not stopped, actually I think it's raining even harder. I wore just my rain coat to class because it didn't look too bad, but on my way back I realized I really needed my umbrella. This is the first real hard rain I've experienced since I got here. Quite enjoyable. Of course today I'm on a mission to find poppy seeds, walking down the street in pouring rain isn't so fun. I need poppy seeds because my flatmates and I are doing this thing in our building called flat swap. This means that we are paired up with another flat and then assigned to cook either dinner or dessert. Our flat was assigned to dessert, so I suggested we make my favorite French Chocolate Cake, and the recipe calls for poppy seeds. I still haven't found them, but I'm not giving up yet! Two more classes today...lots more of walking in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment