Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fire?

Tennis today was great. I got there a little before two and there were about twenty people there. After a little while about sixty more people got there. I couldn't believe that many people could fit on about ten courts. We ended up all playing king of the court doubles, it was really fun and I met a lot of people. I stopped playing at about 4:30. When I got back I just got into the shower and the fire alarm went off. So I ran out of my bathroom with my towel on and asked my flat mates if they we were supposed to get out of the building and they said yes. Greattt...I threw on some clothes really quick and we all went outside. Turned out a friend of mine in another flat had burned his food which set off the alarm. Never going to let him live that one down....

No comments:

Post a Comment