Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." -Forest Gump

This morning the chicken outside my window woke me up a little before 7, when I looked out my window I saw that magically the one chicken had now become two...great. The good thing is that I was able to get back to sleep after a while. Later in the afternoon my flatmate and I went to the poster sale the University was holding. The posters were relatively cheap, so I got two more for a room. A Ferrari poster and a Beatles poster.



In the evening my flatmates and I headed over to the Chocolate Party in one of the University buildings. This was completely worth it. First we came to a table that had bags of candy, Digestives, and Nutella. So we took plenty of Digestives and smothered them with the amazing tasting Nutella. I had never tried Nutella, but I fell in love with it, which is of course going to be a little dangerous. Then we waited in another line that was leading to a chocolate fountain. While waiting in line there was a table that had some After Eight Dinner Mints which are the best chocolates in the world. So when the people running the event weren't looking my flatmates and I grabbed a handful each for later. The chocolate fountain was really cool, they had bananas and Digestives that you could dip into the fountain. So, once we were full of chocolate we went back to our flat and are now sitting in our living room enjoying our After Eight Dinner Mints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment