Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long Live the Internet!

Finally they fixed our Internet!! It was so nice to come home to working Internet after my classes....
Spanish was first today, I think it's going to be a really easy class, although I don't understand my teacher's accent. I found out what it means to be class rep, basically I am the "link" between teachers and students. So, I have to go to occasional staff meetings and give my input if necessary. Students are supposed to be able to come to me with any problems they have in the class and then I would speak to the teacher. My teacher also said that if he is doing a poor job I have the right to chew him out, harshly, haha sounds like fun to me! Not so sure about the staff meetings but I don't think it will be too hard.
The first official Architecture class was today, really fun! I think it will be a very interesting class, the professor seemed really passionate about architecture so that always helps.
After class I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I've never really appreciated being able to drive to the store in my car and drive home, without the trouble of carrying it all. I've realized that it's really difficult (not to mention heavy). I walk about four or five blocks back to my flat with these heavy bags, trust me it's not fun. I've learned to go more often so that it's not as heavy each time.
Skydiving society meeting tonight! Hopefully I'll get to sign up for courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment