Friday, October 1, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Of course it is raining again. Rain doesn't bother me much but I had a lot of plans for today and those plans required lots of walking. Since walking in the rain is not so fun I've gotten half of the things on my list done and spent the rest of the day curled up inside on my bed. I guess I haven't gotten used to the weather here yet. I'm used to sunny days and very little rain, and when it does rain in North Carolina I normally sit inside all day reading a book or watching a movie. I can't exactly do that here...unless I want to be inside everyday. Course yesterday it was beautiful, I really wanted to climb Arthur's Seat at Holyrood Park because the pictures from the top would have been amazing but I had three classes yesterday so there wasn't any time. I was hoping the sun would be out again today and I could climb Arthur's Seat, but no, more rain. The good thing about today was that I found a public library, I need to get a new book to read that has nothing to do with my school work. Now all I need to do is find a new good book to read. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment