Sunday, October 31, 2010

Is Hot Chocolate Supposed to be Spicy?

So last night, or I guess this morning, I couldn't sleep, ugh hate when that happens. I looked at my watch and it said 3am. I figured I may as well do something useful so I got on my computer, but when I looked at the time on my computer it said 2am. For a little while I kept checking all of the times on my phone, computer, watch, and radio trying to figure out what went wrong. Then I thought oh maybe it's fall back? I googled it and it said fall back wasn't until November 7th, or at least for the US. Thinking that it could be different I looked up fall back for the UK and found that fall back was at 1am this morning! Phew..thought I was going crazy! But now for a week I am only four hours ahead of the US!
Now as for the title of my blog, I made hot chocolate this morning from the box I had bought. I decided to try Aztec Chili. I in no way like chili but I was curious how it would taste with chocolate. It was spicy! At first it fools you, tasting like regular hot chocolate with a hint of flavoring that you can't really put your finger on, and then after a few seconds there's a little tingling on your tongue and a little burn in your throat! So weird, but actually pretty good! Of course I am very sensitive to spicy foods, since I don't like it much, so I could be one of the few people who actually tastes the spice...

No comments:

Post a Comment