Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bernese Mountain Dogs

This morning i decided to make the long walk to the Real Foods store (the one that has organic foods, a lot like Whole Foods). I found some great frozen berries, there wasn't a price tag on them and it turns out they were really expensive...but I bought them anyway:) I figured I'll just have to use them sparingly.
On my way back from the store I saw the cutest little Bernese Mountain Dog puppy! I of course had to stop the woman walking him and ask to pet him (I think she was a little surprised). I think Bernese Mountain Dog puppies are the cutest puppies ever, they are like little black fluff balls, and their fur is so soft. I mean come on look at these puppies, are they not the cutest things you've ever seen?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they are. Ours is full grown and is still stopped by 90% of the people we pass when we walk him.

    ReplyDelete