Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chinese Food Anyone?

Last night my Chinese flatmate and her Chinese friends made us all Chinese food. It was good but not at all what I was expecting. They made four different dishes. One was sausage and cauliflower, scrambled eggs and tomatoes, red peppers and potatoes and what they call fried chicken. Everything was cooked in some unknown sauce or sauces and served with rice. It was good, but I guess I was expecting something like fried rice and sweet and sour pork. Anyway I tried a bit of everything, here's what it looked like.
While we were all enjoying our meal we heard the chicken making lots of noise outside, I looked outside the window and there's the chicken in a tree that's level with our 2nd story window.
We all thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment