Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Should I buy myself an early Christmas gift? Yes.

So today was a beautiful day, it was really nice and sunny. I was under the impression that because it was so sunny it wouldn't be as cold, or at least it wouldn't be as cold if I walked in the sun. Boy was I wrong...It was so freezing today! I think it was the coldest it has been yet, plus it was windy. Brr!
After my class I went shopping for Halloween costumes with two of my friends. We went into plenty of Halloween stores and as it turns out the only thing I bought was an early Christmas gift for myself.
There was a store called Whittard, http://www.whittard.co.uk/. They had the best tea, coffee and hot chocolate. There were samples of hot chocolate and tea and they were really good! So there was this big box of nine different kinds of hot chocolate for 20 pounds. There was a deal that you buy two and get one free, so of course since there was three of us we just had to each get one! I only had to pay 13 pounds for it, still an indulgence for hot chocolate but I'm calling it my early Christmas gift to myself:) Can't wait to try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment