Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tea!

Today after classes my flatmate and I went walking around to find her a green skirt (which she needed for her running club...don't ask). I of course was on a mission to find a hat, one of those warm ones that come down over your ears and have the little strings attached. Unfortunately, I think I have the wrong shaped head for them because they just never seem to look right. Although, I did get some great gloves for a pound, the kind that are cut off at the finger tips, those are always useful. My flatmate got her green skirt and she also got a belly dancing outfit! hahaha. For some reason she has always wanted one so she got one....
After walking for forever we went into a really cool indian cafe. All of the walls and ceiling were covered in fabric and there were tons and tons of pillows all over these long benches. It was a very cool atmosphere. We got some really good tea there, my flatmate got peppermint and I got lemongrass and ginger tea. It was good but I couldn't really taste any ginger or any lemon for that matter....oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment