Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Swedish Christmas

Friday morning I caught a flight to Stockholm Sweden. After many bus and metro rides I made it to my cousin, Fredrik and his wife Charlotte's, flat in the center of the city. I think that I caught something on the plane because that night I got very sick and actually had to go to the doctor in the morning because I couldn't eat or drink because my throat hurt so much. The doctor gave me antibiotics, but unfortunately that day was wasted because I slept the whole day. Luckily this morning I felt much better, and I was able to eat again. This made my two nieces, Stella and Karin, very happy. So we all went skating in the park. This was really cool because it was snowing pretty hard so there was fresh snow all over the ice. I'm used to skating indoors where you can see all of the ice, but this ice was covered in snow! I thought about taking pictures, but figured that I could possibly fall and to break my camera like that would be embarrassing.
Then later Fredrik had Stella, Karin, and I stand outside of their building as he and Charlotte pushed all of the snow and ice off the window sills. We had to make sure to warn people because there was so much ice that it could actually kill someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment