Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yesterday afternoon my uncle came to pick me up from the Lingheims. I spent the day relaxing and saw another one of my cousins. In Sweden Christmas is celebrated on Christmas eve, the 24h, rather then on the 25th. So today we have a big dinner and open all of the presents. But last night my uncle said that it is tradition to try the food for the Christmas dinner, just to make sure it is good. So we tried the ham and some sausages, both were very good!
Today I'll be going with my aunt and uncle to my grandma and grandpa's grave, which they do every Christmas eve morning. Then my uncle's two sons and their 6 young children (3 each) are coming for Christmas dinner, along with my aunt's brother and his two daughters who are older then me. So it should be a very packed and loud dinning room. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment