Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scottish Rugby!

Today was the Scotland versus New Zealand Rugby game at Murrayfield Stadium. Amazingly a few of my friends and I managed to get 2nd row tickets for 20 pounds! It was awesome! I don't understand rugby at all but it was fun to watch and to listen to all of the Scottish fans yelling at their pathetic team. I know that's a bit harsh but Scotland lost to New Zealand 3 to 49...that's not so great. But apparently New Zealand is very good so I guess it's okay that Scotland lost so badly. The stadium was pretty cool, unfortunately I couldn't really get that many good pictures but I tried! After the game we all went back to one of the girls flat and ate pizza and watched Zombieland, which is a funny but stupid movie. Overall an enjoyable evening.
The stadium



I do not know why there was a reindeer....
Waldo decided to make an appearance



Kilts and Waldos...interesting combination

No comments:

Post a Comment