Thursday, April 7, 2011

Canary Islands!

On March 30th my flatmates Jenny and Vivian and I got on a flight to Lanzarote, part of the Canary Islands, in Spain and late afternoon yesterday I got home. It was really a great vacation. We stayed at the Bellevue Aquarius hotel, which was amazingly beautiful. We got an all-inclusive package which was great because we were given breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks basically for free since the cost for the hotel was relatively cheap. The food was good, a bit repetitive but good. I honestly don't think that I could put the trip into words so I will just put up the pictures and allow you to imagine how my trip was (I'm gonna make them bigger then normal just to show how amazing they are)/




We had a lot of cat visitors at the hotel! We named all of them :)

The hotel





No comments:

Post a Comment