Thursday, March 10, 2011

Now that's some crazy weather!

In North Carolina I always thought we had the craziest weather, it would change so quickly, hot one day cold the next. It always drove me crazy. But Edinburgh totally surpasses North Carolina's crazy weather. This morning I woke up to beautiful blue skies and lots of sun. Giving me the urge to go for a nice long walk. Before I was about to leave for my walk I looked out the window to see dark clouds and rain. Great. I sat at my computer and started to hear that the rain suddenly turned into hail, I watched my window and soon I couldn't see because it was hailing so hard and there was tons of wind. In an instant the hail stopped and suddenly the blue skies and sun returned. So I decided I should take advantage of the momentary sun, so I went to the store. When I got out of the store it was cloudy again and when I got back to my flat it started hailing again! And now as I sit here in my room I can see blazing sun and blue skies. Now realize that this all happened between 10 am and 1pm. Wow! Can't wait to see what happens next....

No comments:

Post a Comment